Thursday, February 14, 2008

My shoes



I recently received a request to post a picture of my shoes.  After careful consideration, I've decided that I would pick my old reliable and comfortable standbys----which are my Dansko clogs which have taken me on many journeys in the 6 years that I've owned them....if these shoes could talk....what a story they'd be able to tell.  
I must admit to being somewhat of a shoe collector---- actually I have to admit----I'm addict!  I love shoes----when they feel good, they make me happy.  I was tempted to take a picture of all of my favorite shoes, but thought that might be too much to let out about myself :)
I'll share a second picture of a recent purchase of these cute little green ones that are fast becoming a daily favorite!!
P.S.  I do work at a shoe store ....sometimes as a fill in employee!  And I go as an assistant buyer to all the shoe shows!  Doesn't that explain the obsession?

3 comments:

janell berryman artist-owner said...

I love this! This was perfect. It tells me more about you than before AND your terrific! Thanks for sharing. This might start a new tradition...
Bet its hard to say no to all the wonderful shoes where you work. Your strong. I suppose there could be worse for temptation... a candy store!
Speaking of candy. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! janell

janell berryman artist-owner said...

My first posting must have went to outer space!?! Or I messed up. Probably the latter. Any way, I LOVE your posting of your shoes :) Tells me about you! That is why I like this game. In my first post I was curious as to how you have so much control in your work place! I couldn't do it. weakness's... shoes, chocolate (duh) and paints. Cant have enough of any of them!
Happy Valentines Day Marie! Thanks for posting! xoxoxo

~dani~ said...

Oh, I LOVE the new green ones. I may have to upgrade my everday kicks! Suddenly my beat kicks seem, not good enough for comfy shoes..lol Thanx Marie, now I have shoe envy. Hey think they have them without the laces.. ;) xoxo's dani~